Saturday, May 2, 2009

Volume does not mean you're right,

it just means you're loud.

Perez Hilton is loud. And obnoxious. And apparently equivocates that with being right. I hate to burst his gay-bubble. (He's the judge that asked Miss California her last question, and is now demanding (LOL - WHO is he?) that she step down from being 1st runner up.)

I do not have to be tolerant of him or his lifestyle, any more than he has to be tolerant of the fact I find him completely offensive, on many levels.

Being loud does not mean he is smart; it does not mean he is right; it does not mean he is even relevant.

It just means somewhere along the line, he learned that he could beat down others by being a loud-mouth.

Burns me up.

2 comments:

  1. Perez Hilton as as real as his name. Why he is "news" is beyond me. Such intolerance would be tolerated in the mainstream media only when it suits them. Now, we know what suits. I burn with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is "Thank goodness he was stupid enough to post that little video on his blog"... moron.

    ReplyDelete