Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Technology

Ok, not technology, just tech stuff in this house. I worked on some documents on my laptop and sent them to the printer in the den. I went about my business, making lunch for the kids, sending them to the bathroom, sending them to bed.

Then I went into the den to get my papers. Nothing printed. I tried to reset the printer, but there were no lights on in the front. I turned it on and off. Nothing. I hit the reset. Nothing. I made sure the printer was connected to the hard drive on the desktop computer. Nothing. Grrrrr. By this time, I was ready to pound on the thing. And then I noticed it was not plugged in. No biggie, right? Wrong.

There were no empty spaces on the power strip. I was NOT going to sit there and try to figure out where all those cords were going. My husband will HAVE to fix this as soon as he gets home so I can print before I leave. AAAArrrrgggghhhh. Oh, and now I have a nice "gash" across the front of my leg from making my way to the power strip. Nice.

1 comment:

  1. pfft... ha ha ha ha... I shouldn't laugh, but this sounds so much like ME!!! I cannot stand it when we own the technology we do and yet, I cannot record something? or print something? or copy something??? It's ridiculous some days.

    ReplyDelete