Monday, August 3, 2009

Spiritually Infantile

So I have a lady from our former church who is a friend on FB. She, in turn, is friends with her pastor and his wife. They, for whatever reason, have completely blocked me. I can't see their comments on her pictures and posts; I can't even bring their profile up if I search for them.

I know I don't want to see them or read their posts anyway, but that is just completely ignorant. I'm just so glad they are so close to Jesus that they are so superior.

To quote my kids' favorite VBS song: "Whatever!"

3 comments:

  1. What is so incredibly STUPID is that they did not block my husband. If I really want to know what they are doing or saying, all I have to do is log on to the site under his name. Can you say, "Duh"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, this kind of thing is the downside to FB. It starts to feel like jr high, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He can't be stupid Dear, He's a Rev. Dr. =-P

    ReplyDelete